Yes. Kind of. No. Who?

                  If auto predict is anything to go by, 95% of the population is gay and the remaining 5% is in denial. Write β€œis” and then a letter from the alphabet (see above) and bar pretty much the letter X – weird, because Xena, Warrior Princess has … Continue reading Yes. Kind of. No. Who?