If auto predict is anything to go by, 95% of the population is gay and the remaining 5% is in denial. Write “is” and then a letter from the alphabet (see above) and bar pretty much the letter X – weird, because Xena, Warrior Princess has … Continue reading Yes. Kind of. No. Who?
There are a few instruments lying around this joint that I’ve never used. One’s a guitar I bought two years ago; positive Tommy Emmanuel would soon be eating my dust. I know three chords max, so he’s safe (for now). I had to drive all the way to Alexander Heights to get … Continue reading If you’re feeling impulsive, remember that the world could always use an extra tambourinist